IMPORTANT "WARNING NEW VIRUS"

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: IMPORTANT "WARNING NEW VIRUS"
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 09:06:26 -0400

Warning!!
There is a new virus going around, called "work." If you receive any sort
of "work" at all, whether via email, internet or simply handed to you by a
colleague...DO NOT OPEN IT!!
This has been circulating around our building for months and those who
have been tempted to open "work" or even look at "work" have found that
their social life is deleted and their brain ceases to function properly.
If you do encounter "work" via email or are faced with any "work" at all,
then to purge the  virus, send an email to your boss with the words "I've
had enough of your crap... I'm off to the  bar."  The "work" should
automatically be forgotten  by your brain. If you receive  work" in paper-
document form, simply lift the document and drag the "work" to your
garbage can. Put on your hat and coat and skip to the nearest bar with two
friends and order three glasses of vodka and lemonade. After repeating
this action 14 to 18 times, you will find that "work" will no longer be of
any  relevance to you and that "Scooby Doo" was the greatest cartoon ever.
>;-}

The arthur       >;-} :4 O:-)-}8<
www.anedieco.com/tr.htm
kit car aka 69 GT6
82 XJ6  Jaguar   (Jennifer)
boxy thing on wheels aka ford aerostar   (boxy lady??? 8-} )