spitfire wanted by a friend

To: spitfire list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: spitfire wanted by a friend
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:05:12 -0700 (PDT)
I have a friend here at the office that is looking for a spitfire runner
preferred, but minor project would be ok too. we are located in southern
california.  any year would be fine...if anybody knows of one in so cal, az (no
we arent after huxley joe) or las vegas area it would be appreciated.

tia

respond to me and i'll let him know...he is net challenged.

===
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright