Re: New Toy

To: philip <cplimey@home.com>
Subject: Re: New Toy
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 13:38:23 -0400
Its not done yet, sorry Philip, but soon my site will cover, with photos,
exactly this sort of stuff.  Along with removing a MkII windshield, my personal
favorite, will be other hurdles the neophyte faces. I KNOW about such hurdles
and neophytism since I   **IS** one.
take a look if you like:
http://home.rochester.rr.com/deatsch

Jim

--
Rawchester, Neu Yawk
Sptifire MkII  FC68436L  Red, what else?