Re: The Evil Little Car

To: "Spitfires List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: The Evil Little Car
From: "Jeremy Ryan Kinney" <kinnejr@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 07:17:31 -0500
Sorry everyone.  I found the site last November and printed it out.  I
stumbled upon my copy while cleaning out my filing cabinet and thought the
list would like to see it, too.  I did not check to see if it still worked.
car" and found Mike Perry's GT6 racing page now under the address
(http://www.gate.net/~mperry).  Still no go.  If anyone wants a copy I'll
send it to them, but I will prepare a short(!) synopsis for the list if need
be.

The evil little car must have cast its spell.

Jeremy Kinney