Re: Light Gaskets

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Light Gaskets
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 23:08:12 -0500
I lost the email, but someone asked for more information on the parts I used.

The Midget parts that I used are Moss Motors  #282-260.  I don't remember the
price, but I think they were in the neighborhood of $6 each.

I am going to have to try Peter's suggestion about using bumper black paint.

Roger Elliott