Re: Light Gaskets (The low cost solution)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Light Gaskets (The low cost solution)
From: Dean Rayner <deanr@saville.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:43:01 +0100
>Arthur,
>THese are molded mot cut.  The molding is of differing heights and has a
>retaining lip that makes die cutting a non option.

Taken from FROST's web site   http://www.frost.co.uk

New Rubber for your Old Wheels!
On most older vehicles you will find dozens of rubber moulded parts
which over the years have dried, split, corroded and worn away - many
of them irreplaceable. Now you can make copies of original parts with
this moulding kit. Grommets; gaskets; door and bonnet stops; pedal
covers - can all be produced!
The two part kit comes with mixing jug and basic instructions, but we
strongly recommend the book "How to Cast Small Metal and Rubber
Parts" if you have had no previous experience - see our books section.

And the price...39.00 UKpounds

Does this fit the bill!

Dean
\_\_\_      \_\_\_      Dean Rayner           Novice -------> Premier
  \_   \_     \_   \_    City of York Scouts   91,92,93,94,95,96,97,98,99
   \_   \_     \_\_\_    Anchormen Senior D&BC 99.
    \_\_\_      \_   \_  Kingsmen D&BC '87     Cybercorps '94 - oblivion
     http://www.drayner.demon.co.uk/           ICQ 34023370
Play it well, play it clean and most importantly, play it to win!