Re: Light Gaskets

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Light Gaskets
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 18:23:06 -0400
Folks,
are we talking about the gasket under the lens or behind the entire assembly
where
it mounts to the body?
In any event,  why not just build your own out of a rubberized material?
Ignorance is SUCH a lovely thing sometimes.  'Splain why we can't do that,
please?

Jim

--
Rawchester, Neu Yawk
Sptifire MkII  FC68436L  Red, what else?