Re: Theft Proofing [long semi OT]

To: "Reed Mideke" <rmideke@interbase.com>,
Subject: Re: Theft Proofing [long semi OT]
From: "James Carpenter" <james.carpenter@jccsystems.swinternet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 00:33:02 +0100
Well, given you can triangulate your position with a mobile if the software
was put on your phone, you can discount the GPS.  Also I supose if you had
the correct features on the phone you could discount the computer.

Seems to me these mobile phone companys only need to repackage a phone with
some different features network triangulation, alarm interface, mabe
including an emergancy call out.  Have on the service automatic police call
out and vehical tracking for the police. Sell it for 150 pounds plus 50-100
quid a year service and they would have a nice money earner.

James