Rimmers visit to Ireland

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rimmers visit to Ireland
From: "Aidan Corcoran" <aidan@acquirer.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:44:27 +0100
Fellow listers...

For those of you here in Ireland, it appears that Rimmers are making a visit
to Belfast and Dublin. I was over there myself last week (doh!) to get some
floor pans, and the guy there said that they would be travelling from
Lincoln to Stranraer, over to Belfast. The plan as I understand was to be
able to deliver bits that people might not want to ship. They'd setup in
some hotel car park, and allow customers to collect their orders. Then
they'd move down to Dublin, and back from Dun Laoghaire to Holyhead and back
to Lincoln.

I don't know if there are many listers here in Ireland - will you stick up
your hand - maybe we could have a quick pint.

Regards

Aidan
FC83365 White Mk 2 (ZV 6391 Seen around south Dublin when well)