Re: License plates

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: License plates
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 17:44:57 PDT
My plates are Virginia Tech plates with the school seal on the left hand
side with "Go Hokies" along the bottom in small print.  The plate itself
says SPITTY

Ryan Smith aka Shmitty
72 Emerald Green Spitfire aka Spitty

Joe I have a spare SPITTY plate due to one of them being stolen, if you'd
like to add it to your collection contact me off list.