Re: Spits @ LeMans

To: "Laura Gharazeddine" <Laura.G@141.com>, "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>,
Subject: Re: Spits @ LeMans
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 20:40:46 -0400
Funny true story about girls and Spitfires:

While at a car show several years ago with my Jasmine Yellow '72 Spitfire
this young woman (30ish) is looking over the car and swears up and down that
it use to be hers. This could be because I purchased it here in NC in '81.
She goes on and on about how she loved that car and proceeds to tell me that
she use to hide her "stash" in the little opening behind the rug on the
A-post. I believe her because when I was cleaning the car after buying it I
remember cleaning out a bunch of "seeds" that had gotten trapped between the
dash top and windshield!

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII