Fw: 1500 Midget gas

To: "Spitfire Mail List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Fw: 1500 Midget gas
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:29:24 -0700
 I keep telling you guys-Dave Rules! (My guy Dave, that is...)

 Everyone who sees Nigel-and hears him-and has the luck to take a spin in
 him-wants Dave to work his magic on their cars...that might be a
possibility
 very soon-he wants to open his own shop. Will know more after Monterey.

 Laura G. and Nigel-the SuperSpit!