Another tonneau if someone is interested

To: vmichael@enteract.com, brichard@us.oracle.com
Subject: Another tonneau if someone is interested
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 07:42:36 PDT
I have one from a 76 that I don't use much.  It's black with all snaps in
tact but one of the eyeholes needs replacing.  I had a upholster fix the rip
(3/4") where the old eyehole was but HE was unable to replace the eyehole,
there is just a round whole in the vinly there now.  When I got it I cleaned
it up with mild soap and it looks pretty good.  The zipper is fine and it
fit my 72 just fine.

If there is a glut of ppl who want one and don't want to pay $250, I would
part with mine with whatever the fair going price is.  (or for trade if you
got something I'd want)

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spit