Re: Tonneau, unknown value

To: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Subject: Re: Tonneau, unknown value
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:42:15 -0500
Brad, et. al.,

The condition, originality and relationship to the buyer are big
factors.
I purchased a used, fairly clean (some dirt in the vinyl creveces, a
zipper
needing lubrication and eyelets for the front needed replacement) and
original
(identified by the triangle shapes on the lining) tonneau for $100.00
from a
gentleman who I purchased a parts car from. This was a seperate
transaction, however.

It seemed like a fair price.

Regards,

Vic