Re: Bad news (Dash Plaques) TRF

To: "spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bad news (Dash Plaques) TRF
From: "Tod Jones" <todjones@rica.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:18:40 -0400
A TRF backorder?
No thanks!
I stoped by there last year in june to buy some parts. Some parts they had
in stock
others they didn't. When I recieved a package from them it was the wrong
part
(They sent a front end rebuild kit instead of a couple of keyfobs). Many
calls later,
still no reimbursment for the return shipping, no keyfobs, and no reasonable
explanation.
If I deal with them again it wont be with a backorder, if at all.

Tod Jones
Harrisonburg Va.
66 Spit Mk II