Re: Spitfire High School Project

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>, "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Spitfire High School Project
From: "ralph.jannelli" <ralph.jannelli@cwix.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 15:32:29 -0400
Peter S. asked me to scan it and send it to interested parties. I did but
the two pages in 300 dpi 265 B&W are over 8mb. So I only sent it to Peter he
can forwarded it to anyone else interested.

Ralph

P.S. did you all see the handsome guy driving the beautiful red Mark II
Spitfire at the VTR autocross? See Bob Danielson web pages if you haven't:
 http://pages.cthome.net/BobD