Re: looking for special air pressure guage

To: brichard@us.oracle.com, spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: looking for special air pressure guage
From: A666K@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 18:52:19 EDT
Brad, you don't specify for what application. If you are looking to put these
on the wheels I can't help you there, and I don't know how your wheels would
balance. If you intend this for an air shock conversion, I recall a few years
back seeing a screw on a.p. gauge with a built in bleeder valve for mountain
bike front shocks, its very possible these are still available at bike shops.
I was thinking of putting one on my spit so that I do not lose air pressure
while checking the shocks. I hope that's what you need, and if not someone
else might benefit from the idea, let me know.
Under pressure,
Avi