RE: GT6+ luggage floor length

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, KHOCO@aol.com
Subject: RE: GT6+ luggage floor length
From: Michael_Bayrock@translink.bc.ca
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 14:02:10 -0700
Ken,

I've noticed that there are 2 different luggage floor lengths in the GT6 -
one is long and the other is short, and the difference is about 6 inches.
My GT6 (KC80064L) had the short length floor.  Another parts car I had (and
I don't know the Comm number) was older and had the longer floor.  Maybe
this was to accommodate the optional rear seat in the GT6, but my car did
not have that option.

There was a large bracket/bar type of thing that went from wheel well to
wheel well upon which the floor was bolted and snapped into.  This bracket
was bolted to brackets that were welded on the wheel wells.  I'm not sure
whether there were different brackets were used on the two lengths of
floors.

Anyway, you may have original floor panels.

Michael

michael_bayrock@translink.bc.ca

-------