Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: Pertronix Ignitor

To: <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, "Andrew Mace" <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: [spitfire-enthusiast] Re: Pertronix Ignitor
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:47:31 -0400
If it's a conversion from a previous elec. ...it's NOT a PERTRONIX!

The Pertronix module is a tiny cube not much larger than the points themselves
that COMPLETELY REPLACES ANY AND ALL components associated
with the function of switching the coil on and off and has no other box
or external electronics associated with it.

Just be sure you get the correct model for the distributor type (mounts and
spacing issues)
and coil type (ballast / non-ballast)

Paul Tegler
1973 BGT - Daily Driver
1975 Spitfire -in Cherry Shape     1980 Spitfire  w/  O/D - in re-hab
GT6 MKIII - in the works
email: wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com