RE: ZS 150CD vacuum advance....

To: "'rhill'" <hill@mninter.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ZS 150CD vacuum advance....
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:33:40 -0400
Yes.  THat's how it's connected on my Midget.  One port off the side of the
carb with a tee.  One going to the EGR valve, and the other to the vacuum
advance

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |