Just a quick comment

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just a quick comment
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:48:31 -0400

Maybe I can get my GT6 running next year, but with the amount of work its
most likely 2 years away. To go to another VTR with out a car would be like
going for a walk with no pants on. Yeh you can do it but you feel real
funny.

Just a quick 2 comments

A few listers have commented on being able to put faces to names. Cept for
a few names and faces at the bankwet I missed the name & face fun.

Just a quick 3 comments

Since there are more pictures on list member sites I will probably remove
the pics from my site in the next week or two. The girl in jeans in two (?)
Pics is my daughter, I wasn't following some chicky babe around.

Just a quick 4 comments

I did see an example of what I would just love to do, make a Spit 6.
Although the GT6 does sorta look like a Jag E-Type if you squint your eyes
and tilt your head a little to the right.

Just a quick 5 comments

And I would like to add my praise to list members praise for the planning
and execution of VTR 99 to The Groves and their committee.

The arthur       >;-} :4 O:-)-}8<
www.anedieco.com/tr.html
kit car aka 69 GT6
82 XJ6  Jaguar   (Jennifer)
boxy thing on wheels aka ford aerostar   (boxy lady??? 8-} )