Re: Fwd: Re: might be moving to nebraska (OT)

To: Brad Kahler <brad.kahler@141.com>, Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: might be moving to nebraska (OT)
From: "ralph.jannelli" <ralph.jannelli@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 10:14:33 -0400
Sadly I actually had the opportunity a couple of years ago to purchase 2 of
said 8 port heads, that were in Canada but I did not act quickly enough and
they ended up going to the UK. There was a group in France that were rumored
to be making a production run of these from their own tooling but I have
never heard of anyone buying them.
By the way Brad while the camber compensator is legal for VTR "stock"
classes the 8 port head will put you in modified class.

Ralph