PDWA restoration -- O-rings

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: PDWA restoration -- O-rings
From: "Donald H. Locker" <dhl@mrdog.msl.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 1999 23:43:48 -0400
Two questions

Where are (I assume I don't have to ask whether) these lists archived?

Anyone have a recommended source for EP O-rings?

Background:
I recently failed to save a note that recommended O-rings made of EP
for replacing the seals in a PDWA.  I can anneal the copper end seals
so they can be reused, but the -009 size O-rings I found seem WAY too
large for the PDWA I have and EP was not available.  I could only find
Buna-N at the auto parts stores I frequent, (supermart-style, local
franchise of larger entity, or family-owned, though I don't have a
NAPA local to me.)

Thanks,
Donald.

Followon:  Anyone have a favourite source for Brake M/C to PDWA
pipes?  Or just an ISO (bubble) flaring tool, so I could make my own.
I'm too cheap to buy one from Eastwood ($60) to do four tube ends.