Re: Front hub cap removal

To: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Subject: Re: Front hub cap removal
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 1999 12:02:59 -0400
Gary,
      To remove mine,I usually use an old,beat up screwdriver(large)and
hold it as close to the outside of the cap pointing toward the center
and strike it with a hammer (or other handy object),then turn and strike
from the oppisite side,working back and forth until I can remove it with
pliers.Hope you can follow this,as it is easier to do than explane.I've
done this on my Spitfire many times and havent destroyed a cap yet.(they
dont look brand new,but still fit tight and do their job.
                                         Good Luck,
                                         Bob Harris