RE: Rogues Gallery - Help!

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rogues Gallery - Help!
From: David Gates <dgates@lava.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 23:08:36 -1000
Thanks to all those who have offered assistance.  Its nice to know that so
many people appreciate the Rogues Gallery.  I have really enjoyed working
on it and learning all about you great people.  But its time to pass the
torch on this project.  Patrick Bowen is one of the people offering to take
it on.  I'm sure he will make some improvements along the way.  Thanks
Patrick!  For now the URL is the same as it has been but eventually it will
be moved over to Patrick's URL.  I'm sure he will send out a message when
it is established in its new home.

Thanks again everyone and see you on the list.

David Gates