RE: Brake Rotor Suggestion

To: "John Weber" <weberjm@teleport.com>,
Subject: RE: Brake Rotor Suggestion
From: Scott Hall <sch8489@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:40:51 -0400
speaking only from the mustang experience, some (usually newer) cars use
the disc/inboard drum, and some have a parking brake attachment on the
caliper.  some even have a separate parking brake caliper.  oh yeah,
there's also the driveshaft mounted disc brake/caliper and the strap on the
driveshaft.

fwiw, it seems that the cable attachment to the caliper is the cheapest way
to go, unless you find the boneyard parts cheap, or you're using volvo or
late model ford parts.

scott