Re: Bonnet Adjustment

To: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Bonnet Adjustment
From: John Suchak <suchak@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 08:30:47 -0400
There are two places to adjust the "height" of the bonnet.  In the front
you remove the overriders (leave the bumper in place) and loosen the
bolt in the front of the hinge frame.  It sits in a slotted channel and
offers several inches of latitude.

In the rear you use the rubber cones, just back off the jam-nut and have
at it.

Pretty simple really..  maybe a 15 minute job.

JS