Re: air shocks for spitfires?

To: Gary Tash <tashg@bmi.net>
Subject: Re: air shocks for spitfires?
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 16:06:39 -0700
Gary,

I think that all the info I've received on air shocks has also been sent
to the mail list, but if I receive anything else, I'll forward it to
you.

Tried both of the URL's below, and both failed.

Brad

Gary Tash wrote:

> The following url has info re airshocks:
> http://www.vrt.org/maintain/airshocks-spitifre.htm  and
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1080/airshockinfo.htm
>
> I'd be interested in other feedback about the use of airshocks, since I've
> been considering it.
> Gary
>
> "Bradley D. Richardson" wrote:
>
> > As a last resort for my height problem, someone suggested air shocks to
> > overcome the unbalanced condition.  He thought the air shock is the same
> > as can be used on a Corvette.
> >
> > Does anyone have any experience in this area?  Is it indeed the
> > corvette, and if so what year, and are any modifications needed?
> >
> > What about for the front?
> >
> > Brad Richardson
> > Portland, Oregon

Bradley D. Richardson      Phone:  800-862-4563, ext. 2756
Senior Consultant                       FAX:  503-220-5150
Oracle Corporation                    Pager:  503-948-8956
1000 S.W. Broadway
Suite 1200
Portland, OR  97205         E-mail: brichard@us.oracle.com