Re: Spitfire carbs

To: "Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou" <dougbert@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire carbs
From: "R.D. Waid" <msp01091@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 21:09:20 -0500
The SUs (from a MkIII) were on the car when I bought it. The TRF-supplied kit I
bought is specifically listed for a MkIII- the kit for MkI and II have different
part number(s). The TRF part number for the kit I bought is SU111. I found out
tonight that my idle is still a little iffy when the engine is real hot, but it
was 97degrees today in the Twin Cities.

Bob