signing off

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: signing off
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:54:05 -0600
Well listers,
        I must sign off the list for about 5 weeks.  Its going to be
tough, but I'll make do searching for Spitfires along the roads of
England, Wales, Ireland, Iceland, Denmark, Belgium and even the Isle of
Man and Faroe islands!  What do you think are the chances with that one?

        While away I intend to try to meet John MacCartney at Gaydon -
the British Motor Industry Centre, Museum or what ever it really is I
intend to find out.

        Hopefully I'll miss the big MG gathering at Gaydon by 1 day.  I
don't think I could watch all the MG iron in one place and not have a
Spitfire there to show them a 'neat' car!

        Let you know what I find when I get back.
Cheers, Fred
--
Fred & Wendy Griffiths
Calgary, Canada