car id (was: My 2 cents on machine shops)

To: Spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: car id (was: My 2 cents on machine shops)
From: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 07:24:22 -0400 (EDT)

did it look a little like this:
http://www.jag-lovers.org/brochures/daimler/dart_lhd_centre_l.jpg

the only daimler dart i ever saw was on a trailer, but it was
far from what would be called a 'trailer queen'.  it was at a
flea market, and the guy wanted to sell it.  it was totally
rotted out, and looked like he pulled it out of his back yard
after sitting for 20 years.  nice lines though, and a v8!

> Ironicaly around the place I saw 2 Triumphs around. One was a
> TR-3, and
> another one was something I couldn't identify. It looked like
> a bigger Spit,
> but with fins on the rear ends. Anyone knows what this is?

===
nikolai jaremka
72 spitfire mkIV
east aurora, new york