RE: machine shops

To: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: machine shops
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 23:13:11 -0400
Well, as it turns out.  I was too late to get the engine back they have
already started work on it.  I should of gone with my gut feeling.  I am
considering having the block hot tanked or baked elsewhere after I get it
back to make sure the innards are clean.  I am having to rely on the fact
that they were recommended to me by another reputable shop that only works
on heads.  I hope this really hope this wasn't a mistake.

Patrick Bowen