Major milestone accomplished!

To: "Spit-LIST" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Major milestone accomplished!
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:18:34 -0700
First off thanks to everyone who responded on the knocking noise I have on
the rear right wheel.  Most people suggested an inspection of the U-joint is
in order.

The much anticipated smog test was completed today without any adjustments
needed.  Its running lean so I can richen it now and get it running
better/stronger.  The shop was completely green about the car but they loved
it.  Thanks to Lister Stefan Roundy  for an EGR too.

Soon after, I went to AAA and got the registration sorted and paid and its
road legal now!!!!
 Finally  I can devote my attention to the ujoint and prepping for paint and
top.
Its finally coming together!

Peter S
http://members.tripod.com/~petersiposs