Weber DGAV

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber DGAV
From: Huw Upshall <hupshall@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 13:11:09 -0700
Hey gang, I bought a weber kit for my spitfire from British Parts Northwest,
Apart from the cable linkage being all the wrong size and having to make my
own, It is stupid of me to think that the carb has the correct jets for the
spitfire already installed?  Is there a way I can find out what the factory
jets for this carb are?  (I don't want to have to take apart the carb to
find out what jets are in it).  Anybody know the correct numbers for the jets?
 Huw Upshall                      Email:
                                        @home: hupshall@wolfenet.com
                                        @work: hupshall@microsoft.com
                                  http:
                                        @home: www.wolfenet.com/~hupshall

 'Misspelled?  Impossible!  My modem is Error-Correcting!'