RE: How do I defeat the prince of darkness?

To: SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How do I defeat the prince of darkness?
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 15:08:45 -0400
We all know the Lucas Prince of darkness joke routine. How about Lucas
prince of brightness. Last week I was going down a country road in my
Jaguar and blipped my high beams on, they stayed on, I couldn't get them to
dip down. If I blip the dip stalk there is no relay click. Minor problem
for now, I just opened the relay and dipped them manually. I thought you
all would like to hear about a reversal routine.

Unlike more in the normal way:
Some years ago I was all alone at 2 AM at 85+ (85+ because that was as high
as the speedo would register) on a two lane country road on a dark
........... moonless ......... night. As I crested over a hill all the
lights went out in the Jag.  I was lucky though because after a second or
two of .... Space the final frontier.....  They came back on. Thats the
real fear the Prince of darkness can put in you.

The arthur    >;-} :4 O:-)8<
www.anedieco.com
kit car aka 69 GT6
82 XJ6  Jaguar