Re: mg vs triumph at mod-ohio

To: "Ted Schumacher" <tedtsimx@q1.net>, "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Subject: Re: mg vs triumph at mod-ohio
From: "Patrick Bowen" <patrickbowen@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 12:19:24 PDT
I was there and all I can say Is WOW!!!  BTY the only reason the spit was
behind the TR6 was somone had to push him!  Absolutely incredible day and I
walked away looking like a lobster.  I saw probably 10 Triumphs with list
stickers (no spitlists all triumphlist) on them but could never find their
drivers.  met some good folks and had a blast.  Sorry I missed you James.

Patrick Bowen

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 21:56:41 -0400, Ted Schumacher wrote:

> James F. Libecco wrote:
> >
> > I will see what i can do about getting the few images i shot put onto
the
> > web.  It might take me a little time, but i will give it a try.  Am i
the
> > only one besides the GrassRoots people who was at the event?
> >
> > I was somewhat disappointed by the british car show, there were very
few
> > spits in comparison to the other makes that were present.  What is up
> > with that?
> >
> > > Jim, >
> > >
> > > Heeheehee, we'll show them MGs!
> > >
> > > Anyplace on the WWW that has any pics of the event?
> > >
> > > Atwell Haines
> > > '79 "MG-Eater" Spitfire (NOT!)
> > > Succasunna, NJ USA

Triumphs