Re: tickets [ex Re: Porch!]

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tickets [ex Re: Porch!]
From: Mike Ginter <mginter@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:00:57 -0600
Boulder Co. - Failed to appear or pay for a traffic ticket.  When I
finally went to court to pay my penance, Boulder County ended up in a
position of owing me $80.00.  I moved, and of course the U.S. Postal
will not forward that official government mail or some such nonsense.
Never saw the $80.00 check.  As luck would have it, the violation never
appeared on my driving record.  Neddless to say, to this day (several
years later) I have not tried to claim my money from Boulder County.  I
figure I've saved that much on insurance and then some by now.

Mike
79 Spit x 2