Bad Service

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Bad Service
From: Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 14:01:18 +0100

Over and over on the Spitfire/triumphs list you hear of bad service from
one motor factor or another both over here in the UK and across the pond in
the US where obviously the majority of listers are situated (as shown on
rogues gallery). The lists obviously covers a fair bit of buying power, I
suggest going for a name and shame approach, if you have had bad service
tell the world who they are be they GM, a triumph supplier or local paint
shop, lets face it if they are giving rubbish service to you they are going
to give it to others and over the years I have become sick and tired of the
poor service offered.

By the way the same goes for those offering good service (name and praise,
by the way), tell the world I would rather use a work shop recommended by
someone who uses the same likewise service than stick a pin in the yellow
pages.