Re: N.J. show

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: N.J. show
From: Bill Kelly <bk54@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 01:20:45 -0400
Thanks, Fred.

Also, let's not forget frequent contributor Chris Lilja and his gorgeous
blue TR4(A?)

Much thanks to Jack Brooks, who has single-handedly revived the Westwood
All-British Show over the past 2 years. Next year, we Kelly's will have
both Triumphs there, and that's a promise (I hope). Maybe Andy Mace's
Joseph will make it down next year too. Imagine having two Heralds...

It was great to meet Fred Thomas, and his TR3.

BK
'62 Herald
'68 TR250