Re: Starting with clutch engaged helps thrust washers?

To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>, spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Starting with clutch engaged helps thrust washers?
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:04:21 -0700 (PDT)
when it snows up where i am at, it is really beautiful...oak hills and hesperia
get it the deepest, but to take a picture in july and one in january and
compare the two...

--- Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com> wrote:
> Joe,
>
> Haven't ever seen all those pictures in Arizona Highways of Tuscon and St.
> Xavier covered in snow? Yes, snow! The desert there, is really beautiful in
> the snow.:-)
>
> Laura G. and Nigel

===
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright