RE: Triumph interchange goldmine in junk yards

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Triumph interchange goldmine in junk yards
From: Jjcousins@ra.rockwell.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:50:21 -0400
Since the Spitfire requires such little effort to turn the wheel, smaller is
cooler!  I found a 10" (questionable if it's "street" legal I suppose) LEATHER
Truimph steering wheel at Carlisle a few years ago that really looks a lot
better than the big rubber (cracked) 13  1/2" one that came with my 1977.  Kind
of feels even MORE like a big go kart!
---------------------- Forwarded by John J Cousins/Cleveland/RA/Rockwell on

"Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com> on 06/17/99 02:36:19 PM

Please respond to "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>