RE: British cars by the sea.

To: "'Bowley, Glenn (GC CT)'" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>,
Subject: RE: British cars by the sea.
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 08:56:16 -0400
Glenn,

I didn't go last year,  but I hear the view and grounds are astounding.  And
the show itself is usually great.  How are you thinking of going?  I'm
planning on meeting up with a few MG folks along 95 northbound, coming from
the island.

Michael

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |