Re: California Stop?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: California Stop?
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:41:11 -0700
Here is the joke about California stops.

This guy does the infamous California stop and a policemen see's him do it.
An easy ticket and the cop pulls him over.  The driver argues with the cop
that he did stop.  The cop of course says he slowed down but did not come to
a complete and final stop.  The driver gets angry and starts mouthing off to
the cop and says slow is enough.  Finally the cop has had enough and yanks
him out of the car and starts beating on him with his club.   After a minute
the cop says "Now, do you want me to slow down or come to a complete and
final stop?!"

I couldn't resist telling this.......
Peter S