Twin SU's

To: Spitfire <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Twin SU's
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 23:27:16 -0500
I am in the final stages of redoing my 80 Spitfire. Last November, I had
the Spit painted.  Since then I have installed new carpet, new seat
foams, upholstery new door panels among other things.

As almost the last step, I put twin SU HS4's and the Rimmer stainless
steel exhaust on the Spit.  Wow, what a difference.  It is hard to
believe how much quicker it is.  I know a lot of people are looking for
more power and this sure did it for my car.  I didn't have a chance to
drive it far - (the last step is putting on the top and it looked like
it was going to rain so I didn't want to go far).

Roger Elliott