RE: Lotus Elise

To: "'Eric Kieboom'" <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>,
Subject: RE: Lotus Elise
From: Dean Dashwood <DDashwood@softwright.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:38:24 +0100
I agree you don't need A/C - but I prefer not to have an allen key (sp?)
supplied with the car for taking the roof off.

I'm serious!  A friend of mine traded in his Mazda MX5 for an Elise a
while ago.  But he found he had to leave the house nearly 10 minutes
earlier to get to work in the mornings - because it took that long to
take the roof off before he left, and put it back on when he got to
work!  The car looks fast, and drives fast, but IMHO that's really about
all it's got going for it.  Of course, if that's all you look for in a
car, go for it!  (My friend had a very nice MiniDisc remote-control
stereo installed - that was nice too, but not standard.)