RE: Steering column cover question

To: "'Eric A. Yates'" <eyates@enteract.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Steering column cover question
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 06:12:18 -0500
My suggestion is go ahead and drill out the screw that is in there now.
You are going to do some damage to the cover since this guy "fixed" it,
after you get it off I would suggest using some fiberglass resin to remold
the area. I used a standard fiberglass resin bought at Home Depot to do a
similar job and then sanded and painted the part.

Good Luck