Re: The Truth About Barry Schwartz

To: BWN <bwnbcg@cruzio.com>
Subject: Re: The Truth About Barry Schwartz
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 08:38:40 -0700
>As you all know, Mr. Barry Schwartz just can't leave his cars well
>enough alone.  Not that he hasn't  built nice cars.  After all, he takes
>home all the awards where ever he goes
***********************************
They're not really that good, If you'll notice, I stand very near the
judges, while waiving my hand, softly saying in a low voice something like,
"You don't need to look in there", and "Yes, give him the full hundred
points".
>But, this TBI-on-a-Spitfire stuff is just taking it a bit too far.  I
>had to do some real checking into things here, just to make sure.  Here
>is frightening news of what I found.
 < snip> Add up the letters.
 < snip> He is building the Phantom Menace!  <snip>
Whew, and I thought my ideas were out there <grin>, let me have whatever
your putting in the coffee up there <big grin>!!