Greetings!

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Greetings!
From: Tim Wilcox <tw1@sunmuw1.MUW.Edu>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 22:21:14 -0500
    I have been lurking on this list for over a year due to an E-mail
bounce problem which has recently been resolved and I have enjoyed the
ongoing saga of "The Life and Times of Spitfire Ownership." I now know
that there is no greater collective knowledge base of Triumph treasure
and trivia in the world than can be found here. I said all that to ask
for help. I have a '79 1500 with a growling differential and am in need
of a dependable used replacement. If anyone can point me in the right
direction, I would greatly appreciate the help.
Thanks for your help
Tim Wilcox
tw1@muw.edu