Re: Hauling Service

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hauling Service
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 22:08:40 -0700
At 09:46 PM 5/7/99 -0700, Joe Curry wrote:

>Good News!
>
>Today we finally approved an offer on our house.  Subject to the
>inspection, we will be closing at the end of May.  But I have a
>problem.  Since I have 5 vehicles and only 3 drivers, I will be making
>an extra trip down to Tucson from Washington State.

        In order to make things easier, it's obvious you just need to leave all
your spare parts behind locally so you can fit more cars in the trailer.
Now who will you give all those surplus parts to in Seattle, hmm?  :)

        Heck, you could even leave a car or two.  We won't mind.  We'll give
'em a
good home.

-Vegaman Dan
-66/69 Spitthingy
 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |       ConiFur NorthWest '99- Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |  Flinters@picarefy.com * www.picarefy.com/~flinthoof   |