Spit for sale in PA

To: Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spit for sale in PA
From: "R. A. \"Conn\" Woodward" <conn@wctc.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 17:09:46 -0600
An internet friend from PA is attempting to sell a Spit that needs a lot of TLC.
She's hoping to find a buyer who will restore the car.  Here's the info from
Barbara:

" '77 Spitfire 1500.  85+K miles. No hardtop, no overdrive.  I have a
title for it.  It ran in 1991 but has been sitting since then. What else
to say?  Best way to make initial contact w/ me is by e-mail as we have
only 1 phone line here.  But the ph# for me is 412-371-3575.  If anybody
has a question that can be answered by physically going and looking at the
car or if anybody wants to look at it themselves, they should call Fred
Moyer at 724-758-6075.  These people actually have the car in Ellwood
City, Pa. I'm about 40 miles away in Pittsburgh."

As usual, I have no monetary interest, etc. etc.

--
"History shows again and again how nature points out the folly of man."

conn@wctc.net
-R. A. Woodward
AKA "Conn"
AKA "Randwulf"